You can kiss your family good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world, but a world lives in you.
~ Frederick Buechner

Allyssa Brynn

Kelsey Leigh

Andrew Lee

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Clownin' Around

The Jackson Clan spent a day at the circus this weekend. Bo got some free tickets from one of his students and we decided if I was still pregnant we would take the girls to the circus. And we are so glad we got to go. The girls had an absolute blast. It was a true 3-ring circus and there were acts going on all over the place. They had elephants that painted pictures, tigers, motorcycle stunts, trapeze artists, and plenty of other amazing things to watch. We filled up on plenty of junk foods...popcorn, cotton candy, cheeseburgers, french fries and snow cones. We left the circus exhausted, full, and sticky. But, most of all, we left with big smiles on our faces from the great time we all had.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, was it as packed as your pictures made it look? The elephant would have been Ava's favorite part - "ELLIEFANNY!" My only concern is that the animals are treated well, and I'm sure these days they are. Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog through a friend! I have enjoyed reading about your sweet family! I live in Albany, GA but my brother and his family live in Atlanta. They took my nieces and nephew to that very same circus a few weeks ago! The pictures are just about exactly the same as yours! They really enjoyed it! My God continue to bless you and your precious family! - Amy Robertson

    ReplyDelete